Thursday, March 14, 2019

2.7

 The bunny catastrophe this week has been hurting my overall quilt. Bringing my quilt grade down too about a B- to a C+ grade. As I was quilting the edges I knew I had some issues with square sizes and this came to fruition as I was quilting that side. So the bunny fabric has many wrinkles including some wrinkles that leached out onto the other surrounding squares.
I am so close to finishing my quilt. I have completed quilting the main body of my quilt. and have finished the majority of the side. Now all I have to complete is the finishing work. Which includes adding the binding and trimming the long threads.

PS I will post pictures tomorrow when I can take them in the daylight. Yet again I procrastinated.)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I am not the only one "slightly" behind schedule (I haven't even posted my blog for this week yet). Sounds like you'd be a harsh grader if you ever became a teacher, handing out Cs and Bs to yourself. However, being that I know little to none about quilting, what weight does my opinion hold? Hopefully your Ted Talk will enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also behind with all my blogs and stuff. You are probably definitely not giving yourself enough credit, we are all very talented and I imagine your quilt looks amazing. The day I saw it in class, it looked really good. I also don’t know anything about quilting but I agree with Kyle that you are a harsh grader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job being close to finishing up your quilt, and don't worry you are not the only one that has been slacking on their genius hour. Can't wait to see the quilt finished.

    ReplyDelete