Thursday, January 31, 2019

Blog 2.2

This week I started stitching my squares together. I am still waiting on the majority of  my fabric sooooo.... I can only work on so much of my first quilt but, the most complex areas of my quilt are done. The majority of my fabric will be added in one piece.
These are the squares that I cut out last week and this week stitched into long strips. I am hoping that my fabric will be here soon so that I can continue to make progress on my quilt, in the upcoming weeks.
Here are the sewn together squares, on each square I have accounted for a half inch of seam allowance. I am going to add two strips on all sides of my quilt.
Next week hopefully I can get all of my front pieces together and my horse appliqued on the front of the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Claire, it looks like your quilt is really coming along! I really like your color and pattern choices. I hope your fabric gets here soon.

    ReplyDelete